There's a new Go Seigen game review on Guo Juan's site. I'm working on memorizing the game (below) before I watch the review. When I have it memorized, I'm going to add it to Mnemosyne, to start trying to commit these games to long term memory.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi! Do you have some special plugin/script for mnemosyne to work with sgf files? If so, could you share it with us? It'd be an invaluable tool!
Not yet. It's on my to do list, but not with a very high priority. If and when I manage to get something together, I'll post it. If you beat me to it, I'd be happy to have yours instead. :)
Unfortunately I haven't found any developer docs on writing a plugin (and I'm not a python guy), so there's only the "write a converter script" option left, but I haven't found docs on the .mem format either.
Lay down these words Before your mind like rocks. placed solid, by hands In choice of place, set Before the body of the mind in space and time: Solidity of bark, leaf, or wall riprap of things: Cobble of milky way. straying planets, These poems, people, lost ponies with Dragging saddles – and rocky sure-foot trails. The worlds like an endless four-dimensional Game of Go. ants and pebbles In the thin loam, each rock a word a creek-washed stone Granite: ingrained with torment of fire and weight Crystal and sediment linked hot all change, in thoughts, As well as things.
3 comments:
Hi! Do you have some special plugin/script for mnemosyne to work with sgf files? If so, could you share it with us? It'd be an invaluable tool!
Not yet. It's on my to do list, but not with a very high priority. If and when I manage to get something together, I'll post it. If you beat me to it, I'd be happy to have yours instead. :)
Unfortunately I haven't found any developer docs on writing a plugin (and I'm not a python guy), so there's only the "write a converter script" option left, but I haven't found docs on the .mem format either.
Post a Comment