最近,我用中文没写了。我很忙。用中文写花很多时间。
学期结束以前,我们只有两个中文课。最后上课以后,我们一起去中国饭馆儿吃晚饭。一个学生得给饭馆儿打电话。 没有学生说了“我给他们打电话”。
上周田老师讲了几个笑话会说汉语的外国人。两个中国人走路。前面一个外国人很胖。中国人说“你想他吃什么了?” 外国人说“我吃饭!” 中国人不好意思。
我常常忘了东西。我们开始新课的时候,我忘了课以前的汉子。所以我开始用 Mnemosyne。每天我用 Mnemosyne 干汉字牌。 Mnemosyne 问我汉字刚忘的时候以前。我想 Mnemosyne 很有用。
Recently, I have not written in Chinese. Writing in Chinese takes a lot of time.
Before the term finishes, we only have two Chinese classes. After the last class, we will all go to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. One of the students has to call the restaurant. None of the students has said, "I will call them."
Last week Teacher Tian told us a few jokes about foreigners who can speak Chinese. Two Chinese people are walking down the road. In front of them is a foreigner who is very fat. The Chinese people say, "What do you think she ate?" The foreigner said, "I eat food!" The Chinese people were very embarrassed.
I often forget things. When we start a new lesson, I forget the characters from the lesson before. So I started using Mnemosyne. Every day, I use Mneomosyne to do Chinese cards. Mnemosyne asks me the characters just before I forget them. I think Mnemosyne is very useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment