When my alarm went off this morning, I was afraid I had overslept because my room was so bright. I checked my clock: it was indeed only 7 a.m. What's going on? ... Oh! It's not cloudy!
I turned on my computer and opened my Mac dashboard to see what the weather widget had to say about today's temperature. The weather icon for today was a dripping sun. The sun is sweating? The sun is melting? It's too early for such puzzles.
By the time I got out of the shower, things were back to normal. The sky was a dark grey-purple color and the large drops slamming against my window competed with my still dripping shower taps to drown out my online NPR headlines. Maybe I dreamt that blue sky.
I got a better idea of what that weather icon meant as I walked to work. Most of the way, I walked along the border between sunny blue skies and dark, heavy rain clouds. By the time I got to the office, the left side of me was soaked from the rain blowing sideways while my right side remained perfectly dry.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's too early for such puzzles
*snickers*
Post a Comment