因为我生病所以今天我在家。我头疼,感冒。通常我工作,但是今天我休息。 我看书, 看电影。 我喝又水又茶。 我吃药。在七月,我也生病。当时,我病了三个星期。我想比以前好快了。我有很多工作。
在十二月,我坐飞机去德国。在德国,我接数学家。他们和我工作一样。然后,我坐飞机去美国圣诞节。我在了三个星期美国。 前天我买了机票去美国。
Today I'm at home because I'm sick. My head hurts and I have a cold. Usually I work, but today I rest. I'm reading books and watching movies. I am drinking water and tea. I'm taking medicine. In July, I was also sick. Then, I was sick for three weeks. I hope I get better faster compared to then. I have lots of work to do.
In December, I will fly to Germany. In Germany, I will meet mathematicians. We are working on the same things. After that, I will fly to the U.S. for Christmas. I will stay in the U.S. for three weeks. I bought plane tickets for the U.S. the day before yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The shorter, more direct sentences make your illness seem severe.
No, not so severe. That's just me sounding like a five year old in Chinese. :)
Hope you feel better soon!
Karen
Post a Comment