Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I kid you not.

cash advance

Perhaps they're being sarcastic. Or maybe the Chinese confused the program. If it could understand what I've written in Chinese, my blog would be at toddler level. Possibly it extrapolates more than it should from the occasional math post. Or do they mean that it takes a genius to decipher my garbled posts?

2 comments:

Rob Chiniquy said...

I can't quite tell what you're getting at ...

becci said...

Well, they're claiming you need to be a genius to be able to read my blog, right? But that's obviously ridiculous, so what makes them say that? How does it work? (Do you know? I don't.) Is it the fact that I have Chinese characters on there at all? Or that I have posts about math? Or perhaps the Go stuff? You certainly don't need to be a genius to read my post about Salsa dancing or about Guo Juan visiting.